Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Lacing up the Blogging Boots once more

I am not a luddite, but the saaaaaga of me getting broadband has been dragging on for far too long.

Even my mother has broadband. It comes to something when your parents are more techno-groovy than oneself. (Mind you, my parents love The Chaser's War on Everything, so it only goes to Show. What it Shows, I have no idea).

So Fiona has undertaken to find me the right package. I can't do it - I look at the thingie on Whirlpool and my brain just shuts down after about a minute. But Fiona has an In at whirlpool and will find things out for me.

So in the anticipation of being able to come home and download my angst, I'm attempting to get back into the bloggin' habit. (before my mother gets one, which shall surely be a sign of the End of Days).

Things going on:

1. This - wheeeee! It's fun being a choral grunt again. Mind you, it is also most fun singing next to the Young Sopranos and watching them trying to hear themselves when they've got Kim and me blasting away in the foreground. One of them so forgot herself last night that she renounced her membership in the groovy music nazis clique and actually stood with a hand over one ear and looked even more constipated than usual trying to Hear the Muse. (Oh I am so going to Heck.)

2. I've rejoined FlyLady - oh thank dog! Such a relief to have some order back in one's domestic arrangements. Plus I have had the parental units and Isabel and Josephine flitting about the place for a couple of days. Young children and older people really dig routine and they've dragged me back into some semblance of order. I've had breakfast four days in a row now.

3. This will either kill me or cure me - oy vey - 10 ceremonies in December - and to think I used to complain about just the one when I was at Swinburne!

Comments:
[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Escape Idle Downloads With NZB Files You Can Quickly Find Movies, PC Games, Music, Software and Download Them @ Accelerated Rates

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]Newsgroup[/B][/URL]
 
iphone 4 unlock
how to unlock iphone 4
unlock iphone 4

http://www.huwy.eu/ie/result/file-sharing-recommendations http://www.homelessnation.org/en/node/17016
My McAfee popped up saying that it blocked a trojan. If I go do restore, check the box that lists the trojan, then go to delete as an action, will that completely remove it from my computer?
unlock iphone 4 how to unlock iphone 4

unlock iphone 4 [url=http://unlockiphone44.com]iphone 4 unlock[/url] unlock iphone 4 how to unlock iphone 4
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?